1. http://www.ihes.com/bcn/tt/yl-sites.html. Click here for it.
2. http://www.teachchildrenesl.com/. You can find lots of worksheets, games, songs, flashcards, all for free!
4. http://www.teyl.com/. Click here. You can find contents of a course to prepare teachers of English for young learners, or TEYL for short. More details can be found here.
The content is so good, I have to copy it here for easy access for myself and my students. See below.
Objectives of the CertTEYL Course
1. To give you the special skills required to properly instruct children.
2. To help you understand all aspects of a child: social, emotional, intellectual, etc.
3. To show you how to interact effectively with young learners in a classroom.
4. To let you explore methods that work best in teaching English to young learners and to S-T-R-E-T-C-H your teaching style to accommodate the individual needs of your students.
5. To teach you how to create an appropriate classroom atmosphere for learning English.
6. To help you properly manage children's behavior.
7. To demonstrate to you how to use teaching resources easily and efficiently.
8. To allow you to acquire proper instructive strategies using flashcards, stories, music, drama, crafts, games, projects, and pair work.
9. To further develop your teaching career and to increase your level of professionalism.
CertTEYL Course Outline
We provide a logical sequence of learning and use the modular approach to maximize efficiency.
Course Objectives and Course Breakdown
Should you be teaching children? (with self-assessment questionnaire)
The Science of TEYL
Online Resources/Study Tips
Module 1 - Characteristics of a Young Learner
Defining a Young Learner
First Language Development
Learning a Second Language
Parenting and Communication
Psychological Development and the Role of Motivation
Physical Development and TPR
Interaction Strategy and/or Philosophy
Module 2 - Learning and Language
What is Language?/Language Acquisition
Learning Another Language
Phonology - The Sound of Language
The Four Skills
Module 3 - Classroom Management
The Makings of a Good Teacher
Behavior Management (includes Discipline)
Module 4 - Instructive Strategy
Using Gestures and Flashcards
Using Music, Songs, and Chants
Using Dance and Movement
Using Dialogue, Drama, and Poetry
Using Stories and Storytelling
Using Crafts and Activities
Using Technology in the Classroom
Pair and Group Work
Including Phonology in Lessons
Error Correction (+Concept Checking & Syllabus Design)
Module 5 - Resource Management
Free-form Lesson Planning
Where to get ideas! (includes an Idea and Resource Guide with hundreds of sources for lesson plan ideas)
Building a Set of Re-Usable Resources
Module 6 - Professional Development
Language Teaching Versus Test Preparation
School Policies and Practices Versus Teacher Independence
Working Freelance or Owning Your Own School
Certification Option 1 - Tasks
The Purpose of Certification
TASK 1 - Short Answer
TASK 2 - Annotated Bibliography
TASK 3 - Plans, Portfolio, Video, or Reflective Project
Certification Option 2 - Written Paper
The Purpose of Certification
Choosing Your Topic
The Rough Draft and Research
Establishing a Purpose and a Pattern
Revising and Polishing Your Paper
Within the modules there are: Three Assignments.
Fifteen major tasks.
Three minor tasks.
Forty quick reviews and quizzes.
Seventeen major "readings".
Several other minor readings and tasks. A total of 40 learning sections and another 21 sections that include introductions, instructions, and other important information.